The Huizinga Instituut Working Group Utopia and Social Dreaming in Connected and Entangled Perspective has formally begun its activities. More on this group can found here.
Our first session will discuss an article by our group member Carolien Stolte: ‘”The People’s Bandung”: Local Anti-imperialists on an Afro-Asian Stage’, Journal of World History, Volume 30, Numbers 1-2, June 2019, pp. 125-156. https://doi.org/10.1353/jwh.2019.0015
Place and Time:
Conference room of the Institute for History, Huizinga Building, Doelensteeg 16, Leiden University, Leiden
Monday, 23 September 2019, 16.00h
We welcome outside participants. Please register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and B.Bagchi@uu.nl.
Huizinga Instituut evenementen
- Registration Masterclass 'Using food in (post)colonial research: possibilities and methodological challenges'
- Doing History Reflexively - a workshop led by prof. dr. Ann Rigney
- Registration RMa-course ‘Cultures of Reading’
- Registration RMa-course ‘Heritage and Memory Theory Seminar’
- Registration Huizinga Summer School 2020: ‘Doing digital history. Critical approaches to your data’